Reflex Blue Packing recognises that its business activities interact with the environment in a variety ways. These activities have an impact in the key areas of:
- Fuel usage
- Energy use
- Generation of waste materials
Reflex Blue Packing recognises that it has a responsibility to help protect the environment wherever it has an opportunity to do so, be a responsible neighbour and to provide a comfortable environment for its employees to work in.
As such, Reflex Blue Packing is committed to:
- Continual improvement in the environmental impact of its business activities
- Improving the environmental benefits provided by its products/services through questioning the environmental commitments of its suppliers and distributors
- Preventing pollution wherever possible
- Complying with all relevant legal, customer, and other third party requirements
- Establishing measurable environmental and business objectives that are consistent with the context and strategic direction of the organisation and addressing risks and opportunities associated with them
- Adopting best practices applicable to its activities wherever it is practical to do so
Reflex Blue Packing will achieve these commitments through the following means:
- Implementing and maintaining an Environmental Management System that is independently certified as compliant with ISO 14001:2015
- Implement FSC® certified systems to provide their customers with packaging from sustainable sources
- Employing processes that identify the aspects of the Company’s business that have an environmental impact and quantifying the significance of each aspect
- Setting objectives for reducing its environmental impact and maintaining an environmental performance improvement programme to enable them to be achieved
- Ensuring employees, suppliers and customers are aware of any support required by them to support the Company’s commitments and environmental objectives
- Training its employees in good environmental protection practices and encouraging employee involvement in environmental improvement initiatives
- Through seeking to influence its suppliers and distributors to minimise the impact that their operations have on the environment
- Continually monitoring the environmental impact of its business activities
The implementation of this Environmental Policy is fundamental to the success of Reflex Blue Packaging’s business and must be supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.
This policy is publicly available to interested external parties upon request.